Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55

Thread: This just needs to be said!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I love champagne too [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] Don't I Gus and Ella? Tee, Hee...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUS!
    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    HappY BirThDay GUS!!!!! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooo Make mine a mimosa that sounds heavenly!
    Cheers [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's a toast to Gus !!! *I love champagne*

  5. #15
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bi2xeg Its Ladies Nigh/day at the Mainstream Bar. Champagne is being served

  6. #16
    Inactive Member PartyGrrrlzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2005
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    That mini bar looks devine Ella. I will take a champagne cocktail [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] and we're having a poolside event today with a BB-Q and everyone is invited. Some good peeps, food, and drink and last but not least, Good, Good music [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] by Joan Jett and The Black [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 's

    Enjoy and Happy Labor Day!
    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] 'zzz

  7. #17
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Yeah, I'm ready to party, I just gotta try and find my hot red speedo man-thong and I'll be headed yer way... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I'm always ready to party, too! //oo//
    I may not be able to keep up with ya'all
    butt it'll B fun tryin!
    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] canabis [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #19
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Gus Danger, I like the little smilie next to the pine tree... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    You can ride with me, I'm the designated driver this weekend...
    <marquee>fahr39</marquee>

  10. #20
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sliding off the stool*...anyone see my olive???

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •